There are multiple ways to create a video playlist and begin reviewing VR videos. Jaunt Player is based on a traditional multiple document model, with .jauntlist as the document type.
1. Drag and drop a supported video file into the player to start or add to a exiting playlist. You can also add a video file by going to File>Add Video File.
2. Through the file menu go to File>New Playlist to create a new playlist
3. To save a playlist either go to File>Save Playlist or to modify the name before saving File>Save Playlist As.
Tip: Exiting and reopening the Jaunt Player will restore the last saved playlist for easy access.
4. You can also open and modify a saved playlist by going to File>Open Playlist.
1. Once you have created a playlist clicking on any video item will initiate playback in a seperate window. Videos will playback in the order defined by the playlist.
Tip: Multiple Playlist windows can be open simultaneously. There is one player window for the application.
2. Video items are ordered based on the sequence they were added to a playlist. Drag and drop videos within a playlist to change their sort order.
Tip: You can also click in the column headers to re-order playlists alphabetically.
3. To delete or duplicate a item on the playlist select a video item and go to Edit>Delete or Edit>Duplicate. The delete key also serves a similar function
4. Right clicking on a video item or going to Edit>Get Info will provide more details about the video file including file path, frame rate, layout, resolution, codec, audio, and much more.
Tip: Supported file types are MP4, MOV, WAV, MP3 and PNG. See the Supported File Types for more information.