June 2nd update - Analytics are coming soon! We are applying some finishing touches to this feature and expect it to be available in Jaunt Cloud Services soon! Until the full-fledged Analytics are released, only the Heatmap will be available.
Analytics are now available in Jaunt Cloud Services to monitor the performance of your active Titles. The analytics also include a Heatmap that displays the regions viewers are looking while watching your content.
The following metrics and criteria are being tracked:
- Total views
- Total views by platform
- Percentage of views by language
- Total watch time
- Total watch time by platform
- Median view duration
- Audience retention
- Heatmap (where viewers are looking during playback)
To access the Analytics page, select the Analytics icon in the Jaunt Cloud Services toolbar:
Here is an example of the Analytics page:
The "Show Data For" section allows toggling of data for the following platforms:
- Desktop - Oculus Rift, Vive, PlayStation VR
- Mobile - Gear VR, Daydream, Cardboard, iOS
- Web - web player data
- The Analytics page is refreshed daily with the previous day's data.
- The Title must have 5,000 or more completed views to generate a heatmap. If your Title has less than 5,000 completed views, the heatmap will be blank.