Removing the Jaunt Media Manager cache folder can eliminate problems with authentication, missing projects, and other unexpected issues. The removal of this folder will "reset" Jaunt Media Manager and allow a fresh beginning.
The steps outlined below will walk through the process for removing this folder:
- Exit Jaunt Media Manager, if it is currently running
- Show hidden files and folder on your Mac
- Launch the Terminal application on your Mac
- Hold the Command key and press the Spacebar
- Search for Terminal and press Return to launch
- Copy and paste the following command into Terminal
- defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
- Press the Return key to execute the command
- Relaunch Finder
- Hold the Option/Alt key and right-click on the Finder icon
- Select 'Relaunch' in the list
- Open a new finder window and select 'Go' > 'Go to Folder'
- Type the tilde symbol, ~
- Press the Return key to Go
Following the completion of the above steps, launch Jaunt Media Manager to continue using the application for your project.